Pumpkin Pie and Maple Syrup
Treat yourself to a delicious comforting pumpkin pie!
- Store-bought deep pie crusts (you can also make your own!)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. cinnamon, 1 tsp. nutmeg and ½ tsp. ground cloves
- 1 cup canned pumpkin purée
- 1 can sweetened coconut milk
- 2 tbsp. Sève de Mars Rye syrup
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- In a large bowl, add all the ingredients for the pumpkin preparation. Mix with a whisk as you go.
- Pour over your pie crust.
- Bake for about 40 minutes and enjoy!