Believe us, this maple, coconut and almond butter granola will change your snacking game forever.
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Bourbon syrup Sève de Mars
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons natural almond butter
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a bowl, mix the Bourbon syrup Sève de Mars, almond butter, coconut oil and vanilla essence. To book.
- In a large bowl, add your wet mixture of rolled oats, cinnamon and salt.
- Stir and spread on the baking sheet.
- Bake the granola for 30 minutes, adding the coconut flakes halfway through.
- Let cool and enjoy!
See other recipes