Sève de Mars Hot Toddy
The best way to warm up this fall: drink a Hot Toddy!
- 50 ml whiskey
- 3 teaspoons Sève de Mars Bourbon Syrup
- 1 cinnamon stick, snapped in half
- 1 lemon, half juiced and half sliced
- 2 cloves
- Whisk the whiskey and honey together and divide between 2 heatproof glasses. Add half the cinnamon stick to each glass, then top up with 200ml of boiling water.
- Add a little lemon juice to each glass, then taste and add more according to your preference. Finish each glass with a slice of lemon, sprinkled with a clove, and serve. Cheers!