Wild Oxalis Lemonade | @fillesdunord
Wood sorrel is a weed that is found almost everywhere in Quebec. With its sour taste, use this little wonder of nature to make a delicious bright green wild lemonade.
- 3 large handfuls of wood sorrel
- Maple syrup Sève de Mars aged in oak barrels (quantity to taste)
- 1 ½ Quebec rum per glass
- Cover the wood sorrel with water and add the maple syrup, then blend everything in a blender.
- Strain through a fine sieve to remove clover residue.
- In a glass, add ice, as well as 1 ½ oz of rum and pour the lemonade mixture.
- Decorate with edible flowers.
*Be sure to only eat plants that you can identify.