Spruce up your salads with this delicious maple, Dijon and balsamic vinaigrette recipe. A must for lovers of greenery.
- 1 C. Sève de Mars Rye Syrup
- 1 C. balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. old fashioned mustard
- 6 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a bowl, mix with a whisk the Rye Sève de Mars syrup, balsamic vinegar and mustards
- Gradually add olive oil to obtain a homogeneous texture
- Add garlic
- Add salt and pepper to taste
Enjoy your lunch!
See other recipes