STRAWBERRY AND MAPLE SHORTCAKE
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy recipe for Strawberry Shortcake and Rum Syrup Sève de Mars.
Serving: 6 individual shortcakes
- 3/4 C. 35% whipping cream
- 1/4 T. rum syrup Sève de Mars
- 2 T. Quebec strawberries
- 6 individual sponge cakes, plain
- Fresh basilic
- In a very cold mixing bowl, mix the whipping cream with the Rhum Sève de Mars syrup until thick cream consistency.
- Add your cream mixture to your individual cakes
- Garnish with sliced strawberries, fresh basil and a delicious coulis of Rhum Sève de Mars syrup.